Synopsys' offers the industry's leading suite of implementation and verification design tools for developing complex chips. Maintaining that technology leadership means continual enhancement of products with the most advanced features for low power design, hierarchical design and emerging technology nodes - all to improve designer productivity and address the latest design challenges.
Synopsys consultants help customers take immediate and full advantage of Synopsys tools’ capabilities and run time improvements, rapidly integrating them into production flows and applying them in real-time to the most critical designs.
Synopsys’ Tool & Methodology services include assistance with:
- Migrating and customizing design scripts for new tools, platforms and versions
- Methodology consulting to deploy design methods and best practices such as development of physical implementation design constraints that enable best optimization results
- Applying new tool features through project-based design assistance, such as:
- Design Compiler® Ultra: Library-aware mapping and structuring, data path optimization and critical path re-synthesis
- Design Compiler Graphical: Topographical technology for accurate correlation to post-layout performance, power and area (PPA) and virtual global routing technology to predict wire routing congestion during RTL synthesis
- IC Compiler/IC Compiler II: Concurrent multi-corner, multi-mode optimization, advanced clock tree synthesis including concurrent clock and data optimization (CCD) and multi-source clocking, post-route optimization, multi-voltage power optimization, final stage leakage recovery, UPF Model generation, ODL and TIO for managing hierarchical design, bus routing, double patterning technology (DPT) and FINFET support, minimum physical impact ECO flow, advanced routing algorithms, concurrent DFM optimizations and multithreading
- PrimeTime®/StarRC™: HSPICE®-accurate analysis, CCS modeling, automated hold fixing, BAM/ETM-based hierarchical static timing analysis, advanced on-chip variation (AOCV), crosstalk delay/crosstalk noise, IR drop analysis, SI signoff, comprehensive power analysis extension, variation-aware statistical timing, hyperscale technology, DPT and FINFET modeling
- Verification Compiler™: Accelerate verification schedule by deploying static and dynamic verification solutions including VC LP, VC Formal Coverage Analyzer, Verification IP, UVM and coverage closure methodologies
To get more information on how we can customize our services for you, please contact Synopsys Professional Services or call your local sales representative.