Extensive experience with advanced physical design, expertise with Synopsys' Galaxy™ Design and Verification Continuum™ Platforms, and significant investment in building and maintaining leading-edge EDA design flows in our own design centers, make Synopsys Professional Services uniquely qualified to help optimize your design flow for the challenges of implementing and verifying even the most advanced ASIC and SoC designs.
Because we're Synopsys, we're continually monitoring new tool releases and applying their most advanced features to our leading customers' design flows. And since Synopsys co-developed the reference flows for many of the leading foundries and IP providers including ARM®, GLOBALFOUNDRIES®, IBM®, Imagination Technologies™, Intel, Samsung, SMIC, TSMC® and UMC®, we are the natural choice to customize and deploy them into your production design environment.
Now, with Synopsys' Lynx Design System, you can deploy a complete, tape-out-proven RTL-to-GDSII flow that helps you address both design- and project-related bottlenecks. Our SoC design consultants are experienced users of Lynx and can help you accelerate its deployment or customize it as necessary to meet your unique design environment requirements.
Whether you're at the beginning or in the middle of your EDA, SoC or ASIC design project, whether you need a minor upgrade to your design flow or a complete production-ready design system to migrate to a new nanometer design node, Synopsys Professional Services will help you eliminate the bottlenecks that impact your design productivity.
Synopsys' Design Flow Deployment services include assistance with:
- Assessment of your existing design flow, design environment and design methodology
- Implementation of production-ready sub-flows for project-specific challenges such as timing, signal integrity, low power and design-for-test
- Deployment of complete design flows to ease new technology node migrations at 65-nm, 45/40-nm, 32-nm, 28-nm, 22/20-nm, 16/14-nm and 10-nm
- Instantiation of customer-specific implementation methodologies such as low power, hierarchical or "virtual flat" design
- Incorporation of new verification methods such as low power static verification, formal verification, assertions, functional coverage, and testbench automation into an existing environment
- Deployment and customization of the Lynx Design System for customer-specific design environments, methodologies and process nodes
- Validation of a new design flow or sub-flow with a "pipe-cleaner" design and or test chip
To get more information on how we can customize our services for you, please contact Synopsys Professional Services or call your local sales representative.