Summary of Topics
- Overview of the active devices which can be simulated in LaserMOD
- Introduction of simulation methodology used by LaserMOD
- Introduction to the LaserMOD CAD where the geometry and material properties of a design are set
- Review of RSoft CAD topics that apply to LaserMOD, such as Symbol, Material, and File Formats
- Advanced LaserMOD CAD layout options
- Profile Generation
- Material Gain Calculation
- Mode solving (via BeamPROP™, FemSIM™, and built-in Solver)
- Full active simulation
- Extracting Simulation Results
- Scanning of design parameters (including scripting)
- FP Lasers
- Utilities that include active device simulation (if interest from attendees and time allows): Solar Cell Utility™, Multi-Physics Utility™, and Tapered Laser Utility™
This will be in the New York area, Details to come.
Directions and accommodation information will be emailed upon receipt of registration.