Speak with our experts at Booth #313 to learn how to capitalize on LightTools' latest enhancements to further improve your design productivity.
- Set up, maintain, and optimize multiple design variations for a single LightTools model with the Configuration Manager.
- Run fully integrated hybrid ray tracing, which supports all four analysis types: illuminance, intensity, and spatial and angular luminance.
- Automate the design of light guides with the Light Guide Designer, which provides tools for constructing, analyzing and optimizing light pipes and their extraction features to improve output.
- Design, optimize, and analyze fixtures for street lighting with the Street Lighting Utility. Enhancements include the addition of a bilaterally symmetric theoretical intensity distribution and the ability to export theoretical distributions directly to the Freeform Designer.
- New capabilities assist you in modeling spatial temperature and power density variations in phosphor-based LEDs.
We also provide illumination engineering services. Our design team can help you move your illumination system concept to market quickly while meeting your cost and manufacturing goals.