LightTools is an illumination design environment that integrates 3D CAD, optical modeling, and an interactive user interface to simplify the design of illumination applications, including LED die packaging and LED-driven illumination systems. Speak with our experts at Booth 1656 to learn how to capitalize on LightTools' latest enhancements to further improve your design productivity.
New features in LightTools 8.5 include:
- An expanded set of mapping options for surface receivers on non-planar surfaces, known collectively as conformal receivers
- Expanded visualization of illuminance results in the 3D design view
- The new Parameter Sensitivity Analyzer tool, which provides improved functionality for analyzing the impact of system variables on specified performance metrics
- The option to add a conic surface between the source and freeform surface to provide greater flexibility in defining the input surface
- Enhancements to Light Guide Designer, Street Light Utility, and the Source Array Utility
We also provide illumination engineering services. Our design team can help you move your illumination system concept to market quickly while meeting your cost and manufacturing goals.