The LucidShape® and LucidDrive® 2.1 Service Release B is now available.
LucidShape and LucidDrive 2.1, released in March 2016, featured the following major improvements, among other enhancements:
- Upgraded LucidShape TreeView functionality
- Enhanced LucidShape Visualize Module with a simplified user interface
- Enhanced LucidShape Human Eye Vision Image (HEVI) interface
- Expanded LucidDrive nighttime driving simulations with new scripts, options and libraries
LucidShape and LucidDrive 2.1 Service Release B
The LucidShape and LucidDrive service releases include improvements to and bug fixes for the following program capabilities:
- Transmission leakage in high angles of incidence for reflective scattering distributions has been fixed.
- Bird’s Eye View was updated to produce consistent left and right headlamp handling.
- Fixed sensor to collect data at all skylight checker angles is now more reliable.
- Improved usability of LucidDrive configuration handling.
- Erroneous warnings have been removed when working with LucidDrive configurations.
LucidShape product updates are automatically provided to customers who have enabled this functionality. If you have questions about obtaining product updates, please contact us as indicated in the following sections.
For direct-sales customers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about obtaining the LucidShape 2.1 software and license key files.
For customers working with distributors, please contact your local LucidShape software distributor if you have questions about obtaining the LucidShape 2.1 software and license key files. See the Synopsys Optical Solutions Group Global Contacts page for distributor contact information.