Saber’s Functional Safety solution enables engineers to investigate thousands of fault-effects which can’t be handled using traditional methods such as prototyping. The high-level fault-effect coverage and efficiency in fault-effect simulation are achieved by automating the analysis and result validation in the Saber-products.
ISO 26262 strongly recommends simulation for system-level and hardware-level verification. SaberRD and SaberES Designer are ISO 26262 certified and support Functional Safety by Fault Effect Analysis.
- Investigation of fault effects and fault mitigation in a virtual way
- Automation of simulation and validation of fault-behavior
- Boost simulation throughput by Multicore- and Grid-computing support
- Enables the development/verification of safety mechanism
- Proving robustness of safety mechanism by taking into account of component tolerances, temperature dependencies, aging-effects, parameter-drifts, stress-levels