Digital Transmission Content Protection over Internet Protocol (DTCP-IP) is a security technology for protecting high-value video and audio content on connected consumer electronics such as smartphones, tablets, digital TVs, set-top boxes, gaming and other media devices.
Synopsys’ DesignWare® DTCP-IP Software Development Kit (SDK) fully supports the latest DTCP-IP link protection specification, including DTCP+, which is now a mandatory requirement for Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) consumer electronics. This field-proven solution helps meet the consumer demands for distribution control options over digital media while protecting high-value content from being leaked and tampered with.
The DesignWare DTCP-IP SDK provides the advanced security technology required by the DLNA to protect digital content as it is being streamed and shared among connected devices inside and outside the home. The complete solution is software based and is implemented in accordance with the DTCP revision 1.7 and DTCP-IP revision 1.4 specifications.
DesignWare DTCP-IP Software Development Kit
DesignWare DTCP-IP Software Development Kit for TEE
DesignWare HDCP 2.2 IIA Software Development Kit for TEE
Downloads and Documentation
- Silicon-proven, widely deployed
- Full support for
- Copy control information
- Full device authentication and key exchange
- Content encryption
- System renewability
- Compliant with the latest standards (DTCP 1.7 and DTCP-IP 1.4)
- Meets DTLA robustness requirements
- Support for protected audio and video streaming, Move/Copy, DOT, CC
- Integrated with a variety of DLNA® stacks
- Option for hardware offload and acceleration
- Compact footprint
- Highly portable architecture
- Platforms – ARM®, MIPS®, ARC®, X86®
- Target OS – Android™, Linux®, Microsoft® Windows, Apple iOS®