The Synopsys IP Prototyping Kit for SATA 6G Host and SATA 6G Device centers around a complete, out-of-the-box reference design that consists of a validated IP configuration and necessary SoC integration logic. The software and application examples are implemented on Synopsys’ HAPS®-DX FPGA-based prototyping systems.
- Supports Synopsys SATA 6G Host or Device Controllers
- Power management, clock reset and control block
- Pre-instrumented deep-trace debug for most interfaces
- IP Prototyping Kits for SATA are available in the following configurations:
- HAPS-DX FPGA-based prototyping systems with PC connection via PCI Express
- SATA 6G Host
- SATA 6G Device