The DesignWare® ARC® Audio WMA 10 Pro Decoder for the DesignWare ARC AS211SFX and AS221BD audio processors decodes audio according to the WMA standards of Microsoft.
Compliant to the widely used Microsoft WMA 10 Pro audio compression standard, the ARC Audio WMA 10 Pro Decoder is used in applications such as music players, media streaming and broadcast. It supports the use of Digital Rights Management (DRM) technologies. WMA 10 Pro exceeds the WMA 9 standard, with higher bit-rates and support for multi-channel surround sound, as well as other features.
DesignWare ARC Audio WMA 10 Pro decoder is optimized for high-performance and low memory footprint.
DesignWare ARC Audio WMA 10 Decoder Datasheet
- Support for WMA 10 Pro
- Support for WMA 9.2 and all backward compatible WMA codecs
- Audio channel streams ranging from 1 to 8
- Sample rates ranging from 8 to 96 kHz
- 16/24-bit PCM output
- Bit rates from 5 to 768 kbps
- Low bit-rate extensions support
- Error detection and concealment
- Variable bit rate (VBR) support
- Robust against memory latency