The DesignWare® ARC® Audio Dolby® Pro Logic® IIz delivers up to 9.1 surround sound out of stereo or 5.1 (Dolby Digital®) sources. Dolby Pro Logic IIx is an extension of Dolby Pro Logic II and delivers up to 6.1 or 7.1 channels from 2- or 5.1 (for example Dolby Digital) sources. Dolby Pro Logic IIz adds the height component, expanding 5.1 or 7.1 to 9.1output. Applications include Blu-ray Disc, Home Theater systems, Digital TV and Audio/Video receivers and portable media devices.
DesignWare ARC Audio Dolby Pro Logic IIz Datasheet
- Inputs: 2, 5.1 or 7.1 channels
- Outputs: up to 9.1 channels (adding the height component to 7.1)
- Supported sample rates: 32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
- Supported sample sizes: 16, 24, 32-bit PCM
- Robust against memory latency