The DesignWare® ARC® Audio Dolby® Pro Logic® IIx delivers up to 7.1 surround sound out of stereo or 5.1 (Dolby Digital®) sources. Dolby Pro Logic II is specified as an optional post-processing component for Blu-ray Disc applications. With Dolby Pro Logic II technology, it is possible to deliver up to 5 surround channels out of 2 (stereo) input channels. Dolby Pro Logic IIx is an extension of Dolby Pro Logic II delivering up to 6.1 or 7.1 channels from 2- or 5.1 (for example Dolby Digital) sources. Applications include Blu-ray Disc™, Home Theater systems, Digital TV and Audio/Video receivers and portable media devices.
DesignWare ARC Audio Dolby Pro Logic IIx Datasheet
- Inputs: 2 or 5.1 channels
- Outputs: up to 7.1 channels
- Supported sample rates: 32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
- Supported samples sizes: 16, 24, 32-bit PCM
- Post-processing for Blu-ray Disc Dolby Pro Logic II delivers up to 5 surround channels out of 2 input channels
- Dolby Pro Logic IIx delivers up to 6.1 or 7.1 channels from 2- or 5.1 sources