The DesignWare® ARC® Audio Dolby® Volume is software from Dolby Laboratories that dynamically levels volume on playback devices such as home theater systems, television sets and set-top boxes.
With Dolby Volume, it is possible to set a certain volume level and the software will maintain this in real time.
DesignWare ARC Audio Dolby Volume Datasheet
- Supports Multichannel Dolby Volume 258
- Monitors and adjusts the volume level in real time
- Intelligently compensates for the ear’s changing sensitivity as the gain changes
- Delivers a consistent sound level that’s true to the original recording
- Inputs: up to 12 channels
- Outputs: up to 12 channels
- Input format: 16/24/32-bits PCM
- Output format: 16/24/32-bits PCM
- Supported sample rates: 32/44.1/48/96 kHz
- Robust to memory latency: 16 MHz processor load at 100 cycles latency