Inomize is a professional research & development firm specializing in the design and delivery of hardware solutions. Inomize offers a wide range of services tailored to meet project requirements and product constraints in terms of cost, performance and power consumption. Inomize successfully delivers ambitious projects on time and on budget by getting the maximum out of the available technology and pushing it to the limits using the latest advancements. With years of experience and a proactive project management approach, Inomize reduces the development time and minimizes the risks of complex hardware design projects. Established in 2007, Inomize is a fast-growing company and the largest ASIC design firm in Israel. Its customers range from startup companies to large international corporations based in Israel, Europe and North America.
Freespace MotionEngine Software is the core of all Hillcrest’s products. The MotionEngine is delivered with application specific features for a variety of consumer electronics products today. Hillcrest offers the following versions of the MotionEngine software:
- Turn-key ASIC projects - Inomize specializes in the design of cutting-edge ASICs and systems for a wide range of applications. With proven methodologies and a systematic development process, Inomize can help customers achieve a high-quality, first-time-right design in a short timeframe. Bringing years of experience and domain-specific expertise in ASIC, system and HW development, Inomize provides comprehensive, turnkey hardware solutions designed to support the development process from concept to completion. This approach reduces the development cycle time and the overhead of dealing with several contractors and companies. Inomize utilizes modern verification methods like the Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) standard. The UVM standard methodology improves design and verification efficiency, verification data portability and VIP interoperability.
- Architecture - Inomize specializes in delivering first-time-right complex, multi-functionality ASIC solutions. Based on Inomize’s multidisciplinary SoC expertise and mixed-signal intellectual property (IP), they design optimal architecture solutions for your device’s needs.
- Algorithms - Inomize’s algorithms development group specializes in ultra-low power consumption, high-performance modem design and image processing. Inomize brings extensive experience and knowledge of mobile standards like LTE, UMTS, BT, WiFi, DVB-T, DVB-H, DAB, T-DMB, CMMB, ISDB-T, WiMAX and cable modems. In addition, they have a unique expertise in single-battery, life-time operated communication systems and Power line Communication (PLC).
- RF/Analog mixed signal design - Embedded large digital portions, in addition to analog RF and fixed-signal ASIC functionality often imposes strict tight performance, power consumption, size, and cost constraints on the ASIC design. Inomize delivers mixed-signal ASIC designs with significantly reduced NRE cost, risk and the time to market.
- Board solutions - SerDes bus speeds approaching 10Gbit/s, and wider, parallel buses, such as DDRx, entering the GHz realm are making it imperative to properly address signal integrity issues. Inomize’s team of engineers have a thorough understanding of high-speed design issues to address the ever increasing bus speeds in modern electronics.
- FPGA design - FPGA systems are the first choice technology for small volume, high-performance digital systems. These solutions enable short-time-to-market while minimizing NRE costs. Inomize provides a variety of cutting-edge FPGA-based development services, including implementing high-speed interfaces on FPGAs using advanced technologies such as DDRx, Gigabit Ethernet, RapidIO, PCI Express and ultra-high speed optical interfaces.
ARC-specific Support Details
Inomize has extensive experience with the Synopsys ARC® architectures, cores and extensions and has already delivered ARC-based working ASICs to customers and assisted in all design steps of the ASIC flow.
Learn more about how Inomize and Synopsys work together.