Meet with Synopsys at Mobile Word Congress to learn about the latest the developments in DesignWare® IP. To schedule a meeting at the show, please contact your local Synopsys account representative or send email.
Come and see how Synopsys’ broad portfolio of optimized IP can help accelerate your IoT and mobile SoC designs:
- Comprehensive portfolio of IP addresses security, wireless connectivity, energy-efficiency and sensor processing requirements of IoT applications
- Pre-validated, tightly integrated Data Fusion IP Subsystem delivers significant power savings and orders of magnitude reduction in cycle count with application-specific hardware accelerators.
- Extremely performance-efficient ARC® processors are ideally suited for area- and power-constrained processing requirements of ultra-low power devices
- Power- and area-optimized interface and analog IP such as USB 1.1/2.0/Type-C, LPDDR4, MIPI CSI-2/DSI/D-PHY, NVM and data converters enable implementation of required sensor, data and connectivity functions
- Compact Bluetooth® Low Energy Link Layer and PHY IP solutions enable secure wireless connectivity with extended reach and low power consumption for extended battery life
- Near threshold, ultra-high density logic libraries and high-density, low voltage memory compilers reduce power consumption with integrated test and repair supporting embedded flash
- Security IP including secure processors, public key accelerators, true random number generators, security protocol accelerators as well as secure hardware root of trust, secure boot and middleware software provide protection against evolving threats