At Synopsys, integrity is the basis for everything we do. Because we do what we say and say what we do, we have established trust and earned the respect of our employees, customers, partners, shareholders, and communities.
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) at Synopsys delivers social, economic, and environmental benefits for our stakeholders by translating our company values into action.
We recognize that CSR and strong governance go hand in hand. Synopsys’ Board of Directors has established a framework to maintain high standards of corporate governance, which complies with regulatory standards and ensures the long-term interests of Synopsys' stakeholders are served.
Our cross-functional CSR Leadership Committee, comprised of senior-level leaders from across our business, provides oversight of our CSR Roadmap implementation to drive the integration of social, economic, and environmental goals to our business.
As a member of the Responsible Business Alliance (RBA), Synopsys fully supports the vision and mission of the RBA.
- RBA Vision: A global electronics industry that creates sustainable value for workers, the environment, and business.
- RBA Mission: Members, suppliers and stakeholders collaborate to improve working and environmental conditions through leading standards and practices.
We are committed to the alignment of our operations with the provisions of the RBA Code of Conduct and to the adoption of the RBA approach and tools, where possible. Moreover, we encourage our first-tier suppliers to do the same.
- We are committed to global human rights and labor standards. We maintain a workplace where all employees and visitors are treated with dignity, fairness, and respect. We provide a healthy, safe, and productive work environment that is free from discrimination or harassment.
- Our vision of a better tomorrow includes a healthy and vibrant environment. We manage our greenhouse gas emissions in support of a low carbon future. We consider sustainability objectives when making business decisions – in our operations and in our dealings with suppliers.
Governance & Ethics
- We are committed to being straightforward, honest, and transparent in our professional and business relationships. We expect our employees to exercise good judgment, act ethically, and comply with the letter and spirit of the law.
- Synopsys’ commitment to responsible business practices extends to our suppliers. We value integrity and are committed to doing business the right way, and we expect and require the same from our suppliers.
- We are committed to strengthening the global communities where we live and work. We leverage the time, talent, and generosity of our employees worldwide to give back and make a difference, and our philanthropic initiatives invest in programs and organizations that create meaningful impact.