Given the increasing volume of attempted and successful cyber security attacks, there is a sharp increase in demand for security expertise. Due to this increasing security demand, important questions are emerging in the industry. These questions include:
- Can automation solve security’s most serious problems?
- If not, why?
- What do human security gurus bring to the table that automation can’t resolve?
- Where and why security automation is viable.
- Automation limitations and why it’s critical to acknowledge them.
- When human expertise delivers the most value.
- How to find and apply targeted expertise consistently, reliably, and affordably.