While software grows more complex and the pace of development accelerates, the stakes for building secure software have never been higher. If you’re like most teams embracing a DevOps culture, you’re focused on breaking down silos, streamlining workflows, and cranking out functional software at a nearly continuous clip. Amid all these fundamental changes, how do you ensure your software is secure without clogging up the pipeline?
Join us on March 1, 2018 at 12:00 PM Eastern as the following experts come together to discuss how to automate and distribute application security testing across the SDLC:
- Amy DeMartine, Forrester Principal Analyst
- Patrick Carey, Black Duck Open Source Security Expert
- Mel Llaguno, Synopsys Open Source Solution Manager
What will the experts discuss during the live webinar?
- The importance of building application security into your development and operations toolchains and processes
- Best practices for integration application security throughout the application life cycle
- How to use SAST and SCA together to maximize the security of the software your teams deliver
Breaking Down DevSecOps
Build AppSec Into Your CI/CD Pipeline with SAST and SCA.