The Secure FTS system is a Synopsys tool for delivering and receiving files Securely via HTTPS.
- File sizes up to 5 GB are accepted
- Each file transfer requires a separate transaction at this time
- Multiple recipients can be listed in one transaction
- For security purposes the unique system requires access codes. Access codes are valid until a new one is requested.
- Frequently Asked Questions for using Secure FTS:
- Q: I logged in with my SolvNet credentials and entered the key provided but I cannot view the folder to download the file.
- A: Please check the following.
- Make sure that you entered the correct key listed on the email.
- Check the date when the email was sent to you, if it is over 7 days the file may have been deleted as files only last 7 days in the SFTS system. If necessary, request your Synopsys contact to have the file uploaded again.
- After verification of the key, and the ship date, click on the ”Show Files” button, then click on the “SFTS” folder. A file name used for the shipment should show. Click on the “Download File” button to download.
- Q: I started the download but my computer hangs before I could finish downloading the file. Can I re-download it?
- A: No, files will get removed once the attempt to download starts. Please ask your contact to have the file shipped again.
- Q: Can I enter more than 1 Key per session? Can I enter more than 1 Key per SolvNet user?
- A: Yes, you can enter as many keys as you have for the same SolvNet user and you can enter them in the same session. You should see all of the active downloads available for each Key.
- Q: I downloaded the file on one computer and now I want to download it again on another computer. I no longer see the file. How can I re-download it?
- A: For security reasons, files on this server can only be downloaded once per SolvNet user. Once the file is successfully downloaded it is not possible to re-download using the same SolvNet username. If needed, request that the file be re-uploaded.
- Q: I have issues with the content of the file that I downloaded. Who can I contact?
- A: For any questions or issues concerning the content of the file after download contact the depositor of the file. The contact information is in the email that you received.
- Q: How do I know the file size of the file that I am downloading?
- A: The download page should list the file size next to the filename.
- Q: How long will take to download the file?
- A: Due to many variables, download times depend on the file size and the speed of the Internet connection.
- Q: I need to download the file in a Unix or Linux environment. Can I download it on these systems?
- A: Yes, if you have a Linux or Unix environment web browser you should be able to view and download the file using SFTS.
- Q: Why do I need an access code to upload files to Synopsys?
- A: For security purposes this positively identifies the user and the validity of the SolvNet username.
- Q: Who can I contact for download issues with the SFTS system?
- A: You can contact mailto:email@example.com or call the EST Hotline:650-584-1631 in the U.S., or 353 1 436 8880 for Europe.
Link to SFTS Upload Page:
Link to SFTS Download Page:
If there are questions please contact the EST team at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. or call the EST Hotline: 650-584-1631 in the U.S., or 353 1 436 8880 for Europe. For fastest response whenever contacting Synopsys, please include a detailed description of your request along with your First and Last Name, your Synopsys Site ID, your phone number, and your Company Name.