Customers across the automotive supply chain use Synopsys’ Silicon to Software solutions to develop ICs and software for next-generation infotainment, ADAS, V2X and autonomous driving.
Synopsys’ portfolio of automotive-specific IC design tools, IP and software accelerate time to market and reduce risk.
Download the Automotive Insight Newsletter
- Build-in automotive software cybersecurity & quality
Source, develop and assemble safe, secure, quality software with Synopsys’ Software Signoff platform.
- Verify for ISO 26262 functional safety & speed SW development for Tier 1s & OEMs
Accelerate functional safety verification with ISO 26262 fault modeling/insertion, traceability and FMEDA reporting with the ISO 26262-certified Certitude Functional Qualification System. Start software development, integration and functional safety testing months before SoC, MCU or ECU hardware is available with Synopsys' virtual prototypes.
- Accelerate IC design & significantly reduce risk with automotive-certified IP
Design ADAS and infotainment ICs and MCUs with Synopsys’ broad portfolio of high-performance, low-power, silicon-proven DesignWare IP solutions that are ASIL B/D ready and TS 16949 quality management compliant.
- Implement highly reliable, automotive-grade ICs
Design and deliver right-the-first-time automotive-grade ICs with Synopsys’ industry-leading IC implementation system, the Galaxy Design Platform.
- Accelerate functional safety qualification with ISO 26262 ASIL D certified test solutions
Design with confidence using Synopsys’ test solution that is certified up to the most stringent ASIL D standards for safety-critical automotive ICs.
- Model & simulate physical systems with Saber; design smarter automotive illumination systems with LucidShape.