Synopsys Secure User Research Facility (S.U.R.F.) in Mountain View, California is a secured location for EDA tool interoperability development and testing with selected Synopsys tools and design flows. S.U.R.F is available to qualified EDA vendors to enhance interoperability and address mutual customer issues with on-site engineering and system administration support.
- Synopsys SURF Lab
- Work environment Isolated from other users
- Equipment configured "standalone" - no network access
- Private, walled offices with secure ceilings
- Independently accessible via keycode lock with 24 hour access
- Shredders and confidential trash bins available
- Selected Synopsys tools installed on lab machines
- On-site support for Synopsys tools and flows
S.U.R.F. Qualification Criteria
EDA vendors applying to S.U.R.F. must adhere to all security requirements and guarantee Synopsys IP protection.
- The following criteria must be met:
- There is a clear customer demand for the flow(s)
- Synopsys IP protection is guaranteed
- Vendor adheres to all Synopsys security and access requirements
- No legal issues or disputes exist between the vendor and Synopsys
- How Do I Apply?