|Zoro provides embedded software engineering services from concept and specification to implementation and integration. The company has an in-depth knowledge in many embedded domains including networking, processors, and controller firmware & software development on various real-time operating systems, including MQX. Zoro’s team of engineers comprises industry veterans with strong background and many years of experience. All have worked in senior positions in the industry and Zoro provides the embedded software expertise to bring projects to successful completion.|
Zoro offers turnkey project outsourcing and consulting.
Over the years Zoro has established itself as a distinctive advisory company providing professional consulting services in multiple fields. Building on our extensive hands-on experience, its team of experts provides customers with comprehensive solutions and top-class consulting services.
Zoro provides embedded software engineering services from concept and specification to implementation and integration, with expertise in various embedded domains including embedded solutions, mobile solutions, real-time software engineering, and more.
- Device driver development
- Board support package
- Digital signal processing and mixed-signal systems
- Real-time OS: Embedded Linux, ThreadX, MQX and others
- Software porting to other operating systems
- Hardware interfaces: PCI/e, USB, SDIO, SPP/SPI, I2C/EEPROM
- Various Internet Protocols
- LTE and WIMAX
Audio & Video
- VoIP (H.323 and SIP)
- Digital TV and radio broadcasting
- Video decoders
Software & Hardware Solutions
- Complete hardware and software solution in-house with cooperation with the chip authoring and board designer, Inomize.
- Complete software and hardware environment support for all hardware issues including hardware board design and development, SoC definition and specification, architectural design, FPGA design, VLSI design, verification, prototyping, manufacturing and project support.
ARC-specific Support Details
Zoro has extensive experience with the DesignWare® ARC® architectures, cores and MQX RTOS on ARC and has delivered multiple software solutions for ARC-based designs.
Learn more about how Zoro and Synopsys work together.