FPGA-Based Prototyping Made Easy
The HAPS-60 series is an easy-to-use and cost effective FPGA-based prototyping system. The HAPS-60 series enables early hardware/software integration and system-level validation at near-real-time run-rates, using at-speed, real-world interfaces.
- HAPS-60 series highlights:
- Accelerates development of complex SoCs
- Shortens time-to-market
- Reduces design and development risk
- Significantly enhances economics of SoC design
- Extensive portfolio of daughter boards available
HAPS-64 FPGA-Based Prototyping System
Enhancements to the HAPS system technology, as well as the use of the latest Xilinx Virtex®-6 FPGAs, provide designers using the HAPS-60 series with superior capacity, performance, and advanced verification modes. The HAPS-60 series enables SoC designers to build next generation designs faster, with less risk, and more profitably.
For more information on the HAPS-60 series contact your local Synopsys sales office or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.