PrimeTime Special Interest Group (SIG) Dinner Advanced ECO Methodology
Synopsys hosts worldwide annual events for the PrimeTime Special Interest Group, providing an opportunity for PrimeTime users and design engineers to stay connected with the latest developments in the field of Static Timing Analysis (STA). We are pleased to host this PrimeTime SIG event at SNUG India 2013.
Date: 12 June 2013
Location: Leela Palace Bangalore, Royal Ballroom
Address: 23 Old Airport Road, Bangalore 560008 Map
This time, the event will feature a technology panel of timing leaders from various fields. Panelists will share their vision and experience on advanced ECO methodologies that accelerates design closure on the most advanced technology nodes.
There will be a Question and Answer session at the end of the presentations for direct panelist-audience interaction. This event is open to Synopsys PrimeTime users and engineering managers.
You must be registered for SNUG to attend this event. Please register below, but walk-ins are welcome.
b. What technology node does your current or most recent project use?
c. Approximate PrimeTime SI runtime - design read through reporting (hours)
d. Approximate PrimeTime SI memory (GB)
3. Does your project include latch based design methodology?
Only on timing critical paths
Only in certain blocks
Used throughout the design
4. Does your ECO flow include IC Compiler focal_opt optimizaiton?
Only for timing optimization
Only for DRC optimization
Only for leakage power optimization
For all postroute optimization
Does not use IC Compiler focal_opt optimization
5. Does your ECO flow include PrimeTime ECO?
Only for timing ECO
Only for DRC ECO
For both timing and DRC ECO
Not using PrimeTime ECO
6. How many ECO iterations were required to close timing on your most recent tapeout?
1 - 4 iterations
5 - 9 iterations
15 or more iterations
7. How much time did you spend on ECO fixing during your last tapeout?
Less than 2 weeks
More than 2 months
8. How do you reduce leakage power in your design? (Choose all that apply)
Optimization done by the implementation tool
Tcl script bolt-on to PrimeTime
3rd party tool with built-in timing engine
3rd party tool bolt-on to PrimeTime
None of the above
9. What is the turnaround time of your current leakage power recovery flow?
Not using leakage power recovery in design flow