Synopsys VC Verification IP (VIP) for PCI Express (PCIe) provides a comprehensive set of protocol, methodology, verification and productivity features, enabling users to achieve rapid verification of PCI Express Gen1, Gen2, Gen3 and Gen 4 designs.
PCIe Protocol Features
- PCIe Test Suites Available
- Applications provides built-in scoreboarding via a shadow memory
- Driver application supports all transaction types
- Driver handles randomization, queuing, completions, and TLP checking
- Target application randomizes read completions and ordering
- Requestor application for automated testing of root and endpoint memory transactions
Information on Transaction Layer, Data Link Layer, PHY Layer can all be found in the datasheet.