Synopsys® VC Verification IP for Interlaken provides a comprehensive set of protocol, methodology, verification and productivity features, enabling users to achieve rapid verification of designs that include interfaces implementing the Interlaken specification.
Interlaken Protocol Features
- Compliant to Interlaken Protocol Specification Rev 1.2, Interlaken Look-Aside Protocol Definition Rev 1.1, Interlaken Retransmit Extension Protocol Definition Rev 1.1
- Configurable BurstMax, BurstMin, BurstShort size, Meta Frame Length, Channel ON/OFF, no. of Skip control words Insertion, Reset Calendar and Lane Skew
- Up to 96 lanes with Gear-Box width of 1 bit to 67-bit
- Up to 64K channels using Multi Use bits
- Supports both In-band and Out of band flow control