More information about the Verification FastForward Migration Program
"AMD has used Synopsys VCS with OVM since 2008. The VCS SystemVerilog implementation is mature and we are happy with our decision to use the OVM framework with VCS, as we have seen improved productivity and user advantages. We look forward to moving to UVM to achieve the same advantages, along with the strength of it being an Accellera standard."
Warren Stapleton, senior fellow at AMD.
"Network security consistently imposes more design complexity, which necessitates a high-performance, efficient, and scalable verification solution, especially given our mounting time-to-market pressures. We migrated to VCS because it offered a significant performance advantage over other solutions, and it proved a good fit for our growth plans as we move to larger designs, targeted for both high-end FPGAs and ASICs."
Barun Kar, senior director of hardware engineering at Palo Alto Networks.
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- New Advancements in Verification Methodology (VMM and UVM)
- VCS Coverage Driven Verification
- Transaction-level Debug Using VCS
- The VCS Discovery Visualization Environment (DVE)
- Leveraging Constraint Solver Technology in VCS
- Achieving 2x Verification Speedup with VCS Multicore
- Other Links