Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA
February 25-27, 2014
Synopsys Booth #419
Exhibit Dates and Hours
Tuesday, February 25: 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, February 26: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, February 27: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
At Strategies in Light, Synopsys' Optical Solutions Group will showcase innovative solutions in LightTools® to your LED and general lighting design challenges.
Products and Services
LightTools is an illumination design environment that integrates 3D CAD, optical modeling, and an interactive user interface to simplify the design of illumination applications, including LED die packaging and LED-driven illumination systems. Speak with our experts at Booth 419 to learn how to capitalize on LightTools' latest enhancements to further improve your design productivity.
- Expanded multi-threaded processing support for dramatically faster backward ray trace analyses and photorealistic rendering
- Targeted analysis of illuminance and intensity output charts expedite design troubleshooting
- New swept and freeform objects accelerate creation of complex lighting components
- New volume scattering types facilitate the design of biomedical optics
- Expanded street and automotive lighting design and analysis
- New utilities that provide illumination simulation data in easy-to-read, customizable formats
- Enhanced modeling of optical surface scattering for small-feature design
We also provide illumination engineering services. Our design team can help you move your illumination system concept to market quickly while meeting your cost and manufacturing goals.
To Schedule a Meeting
If you are planning to attend Strategies in Light and would like to schedule an on-site meeting or product demo with Synopsys, send an email to email@example.com or call 626-795-9101.