Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA
April 23-25, 2013
Synopsys Booth #323
Exhibit Dates and Hours
Tuesday, April 23: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Wednesday, April 24: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday, April 25: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
At LIGHTFAIR, Synopsys' Optical Solutions Group will showcase innovative solutions in LightTools to your LED and general lighting design challenges.
Products and Services
LightTools is an illumination design environment that integrates 3D CAD, optical modeling, and an interactive user interface to simplify the design of illumination applications, including LED die packaging and LED-driven illumination systems. Speak with our experts at Booth 323 to learn how to capitalize on LightTools' latest enhancements to further improve your design productivity.
- Multi-CPU support dramatically improves the speed of illumination simulations, analyses and design optimizations
- New 3D objects expand the range of shapes you can create in LightTools for designing state-of-the-art lighting components
- Expanded tools for visualizing illuminance in lighting designs
- Source Array Utility to simplify the design of edge-lit displays and luminaires
- Enhanced Street Lighting Utility to guide you through the process of evaluating, designing and optimizing luminance and illuminance patterns on roadways to meet industry-standard specifications
We also provide illumination engineering services. Our design team can help you move your illumination system concept to market quickly while meeting your cost and manufacturing goals.
To Schedule a Meeting
If you are planning to attend LIGHTFAIR and would like to schedule on on-site meeting or product demo with Synopsys, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 626-795-9101.