March 30-April 4, 2014
Hall 4.1, Stand K40
Exhibit Dates and Hours
Sunday, March 30 – Thursday, April 3: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday, April 4: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
At Light + Building, Synopsys' Optical Solutions Group and Light Tec will showcase innovative solutions in LightTools® for your LED and general lighting design challenges in Hall 4.1, Stand K40.
LightTools is an illumination design environment that integrates 3DCAD, optical modeling, and an interactive user interface to simplify the design of illumination applications, including LED die packaging and LED-driven illumination systems. Speak with our experts to learn how to capitalize on LightTools' latest enhancements to further improve your design productivity.
- Expanded multi-threaded processing support for dramatically faster backward ray trace analyses and photorealistic rendering
- Targeted analysis of illuminance and intensity output charts expedite design troubleshooting
- New swept and freeform objects accelerate creation of complex lighting components
- New volume scattering types facilitate the design of biomedical optics
- Expanded street and automotive lighting design and analysis
- New utilities that provide illumination simulation data in easy-to-read, customizable formats
- Enhanced modeling of optical surface scattering for small-feature design
To Schedule a Meeting
If you are planning to attend Light + Building and would like to schedule an on-site meeting or product demo with Synopsys, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 626-795-9101.