Sentaurus Workbench is a complete graphical environment for creating, managing, executing and analyzing TCAD simulations. Its intuitive graphical user interface allows users to efficiently navigate and automate the typical tasks associated with running TCAD simulations such as managing the information flow, including preprocessing of user input files, parameterizing projects, setting up and executing tool instances, and visualizing results with appropriate viewers. The use of mathematical and logical expressions serves to preprocess the simulation input dynamically.
Sentaurus Workbench includes a command and mask layout interface to create, edit and organize process flows. Higher levels of abstraction support user-defined libraries that can map wafer fabrication process modules or electrical test programs.
With Sentaurus Workbench, users can automatically generate design-of-experiment splits and can distribute simulation jobs across a computer network.
- Efficient and streamlined organization of simulation projects
- Minimal user interaction to automate and simplify large-scale simulations
- Convenient hierarchical representation of process simulations with support for libraries and hierarchical repositories of process recipes
- Comprehensive parameterization of simulations
- Easy-to-implement optimization and sensitivity analysis
- Advanced 1D, 2D and 3D visualization of TCAD structures and simulation results
Sentaurus Visual is an advanced visualization tool for TCAD data. It includes extensive capabilities for plotting and interactive manipulation of X-Y data and 2D/3D TCAD structures.
- User-friendly graphical user interface for advanced visualization
- Convenient manipulation and visualization of data
- Powerful scripting language
- High-quality print output
*Enhanced with Visualization Software from Tecplot Inc. of Bellevue, Washington, U.S.A.