Raphael is the gold standard, 2D and 3D resistance, capacitance and inductance extraction tool for optimizing on-chip parasitic for multi-level interconnect structures in small cells. As a reference field solver, Raphael provides the most accurate parasitic models in the industry. Trusted by major foundries, interconnect parasitics generated by Raphael are included as part of their design reference guide.
- Analyze complex on-chip interconnect structures and the influence of process variation
- Create a parasitic database for both foundries and designers to study the effect of design rule change
- Generate accurate capacitance rules for layout parameter extraction (LPE) tools
- Interface with Sentaurus Structure editor to create and analyze arbitrary and complex 3D shapes using standard CAD operations or process emulation steps
- Visualize output characteristics like potential distribution inside complex 3D shapes with state of the art Sentaurus Workbench Visualization tools