Synopsys’ FPGA-based prototyping solution provides a flexible, modular and therefore scalable platform. This ensures that you can create the optimal configuration to meet your current project needs and reconfigure to meet your future project needs.
Click on the headers below to go directly to a list of datasheets available.
The flexibility of the HAPS® prototyping system allows the same motherboard to be reused in several projects and/or various configurations by adding daughter boards containing I/O and custom subsystems.
- Daughter Boards
- Interconnect System Components - HAPS to HAPS accessories
- Adapters - Interface HAPS to other systems
- I/O - Interfaces supporting standard protocols
- Memory - Different kinds of memories
Includes PCIe kits and Universal Multi-Resource Bus (UMRBus) for advanced verification.
- ProtoCompiler – Design and Debug Automation for the HAPS Series
- HAPS Co-Sim & TBV Suite – Co-Simulation and Transaction-Based Validation Suite
- HAPS-DX TBV Suite – Transaction-Based Validation Suite for the HAPS-DX Series