Join Synopsys and our partners Xilinx and National Instruments, for an educational seminar and hands-on workshop based on the popular FPGA-Based Prototyping Methodology Manual (FPMM).
FPMM: the story so far…
The FPMM was released worldwide in March 2011 to wide acclaim. For the first time, expertise and best practices in FPGA-based prototyping had been gathered into one place; giving a voice to prototypers everywhere. In the first 3 months after its release nearly 2500 copies of the FPMM were distributed or downloaded, and the online discussion between prototypers is gaining momentum.
As another way to bring prototypers together, in order to further share best practices, we are organizing a series of FPMM workshops. These workshops will take place at major locations throughout the world starting in August 2011 and running through February 2012. We and your fellow prototypers would be grateful for your participation.
Who should attend:
- FPGA-based prototyping project leaders
- FPGA-based prototyping practitioners wishing to increase expertise
- Those seeking new ideas and perspectives on FPGA-based prototyping
- Those seeking to network with other FPGA-based prototyping experts
Key Agenda items:
- Keynote: “Best Practices in “Design-for-Prototyping” (by Doug Amos, FPMM author)
- Why an FPGA-based prototyping methodology is important to your success
- The latest technologies and tools for FPGA-based prototyping
- User experiences and discussion
- Hands-on lab: advanced scripts and methods to improve prototyping
- Live demos of prototyping technology from National Instruments, Synopsys and Xilinx
- Integrating prototyping more closely within SoC project aims
During the hands-on portion of the workshop you will have the opportunity to put a proven FPGA-based prototyping methodology to work using Synopsys tools (no prior experience required).
Seats for this unique hands-on event are limited, so register now.
|August 16, 2011 ||Marlborough, MA ||½ day ||Closed |
|August 18, 2011||Somerset, NJ||½ day ||Closed |
|August 31, 2011||Toronto, ON||½ day ||Closed|
|September 13, 2011||Austin, TX||½ day ||Closed|
|September 14, 2011||Richardson, TX||½ day ||Closed|
|September 21, 2011||Mountain View, CA||½ day ||Closed|
|September 22, 2011||Irvine, CA||½ day ||Closed |
|September, 26, 2011||Bellevue, WA||½ day ||Closed|
|September 27, 2011||Hillsboro, OR||½ day ||Closed|
|October 6, 2011||Rungis, France||full day ||Closed|
|October 14, 2011||Munich, Germany||½ day ||Closed|
|October 25, 2011||Reading, UK||full day ||Closed |
|November 28, 2011||Herzelia, Israel||½ day||Closed|
|January 19, 2012||Tokyo, Japan||½ day ||Register Now!|
|January 20, 2012||Tokyo, Japan||½ day ||Register Now!|
|January 24, 2012||Osaka, Japan||½ day ||Register Now!|
|February 21, 2012||Shanghai, China||TBD||Coming Soon|
|February 24, 2012||Beijing, China||TBD||Coming Soon|