Wire Harness Design & Simulation
The wire harness forms the backbone of the entire electrical system of automotive and aerospace vehicles. The correct and reliable implementation of the wire harness represents one of the most expensive and technically challenging aspects of vehicle systems design.
Saber Harness provides proven design and verification capabilities in conjunction with the Saber Simulator to create correct-by-design wire harnesses. Designers can create schematic drawings and connectivity diagrams, export component and wire data, import geometry information from MCAD tools, simulate electrical functions, create bundles with connector positions and generate data for manufacturing – all within an easy-to-use design tool.
- Download Datasheet
- Saber Harness Advantages
- Analyze electrical systems before layout and manufacturing to avoid system failure in production
- Provides an integrated data flow for electrical system design from concept to manufacturing
- Minimize data entry and manual checking tasks, automates data processing steps while maintaining data integrity
- Integrate with popular 3D CAD tools (Catia V5, UGS, Pro/E)
- Supports team and concurrent engineering working methods, saving valuable design time and maintaining data integrity
- Verify hardware/software interaction with co-simulation
- Easy-to-use design editor