The DesignWare® Data Converter IP products help designers bring mobile and wireless communication SoCs to market.
Synopsys solutions for the baseband analog interface - Analog Front-End (AFE) - is based on state-of-the-art data converter and PLL building blocks that will help designers meet their specific application's requirements, reduce risk and improve time-to-market. It is optimized for seamless integration with digital baseband processors in complex digital SoCs, as well as in RFIC chips.
Take advantage of Synopsys' extensive expertise in mobile and wireless communication (LTE/LTA-A, WiFi.11n, WiFi.11ac, etc.) applications. Learn more about the silicon-proven DesignWare Data Converter IP that offers high performance, high speed and ultra-low power dissipation in a small area, and are available in a wide range of process technologies from 180-nm to 28-nm.
Learn more about integrating data converter IP into broadband wireless communication SoCs:
Choose the highest performing IP for your wireless communications baseband analog interface from Synopsys' comprehensive portfolio of analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), and digital-to-analog converters (DACs), which includes:
- 12-bit, 160MSPS, 0.9V High Speed SAR IQ-ADC in TSMC 28HPM
- 12-bit, 160MSPS, 1.1V High Speed SAR IQ-ADC in GF40LP
- 12-bit, 320MSPS, 0.9V High Speed SAR IQ-ADC in TSMC28HPC
- 12-bit, 250MSPS, 1.1V Pipeline IQ-ADC with 2.5V Input Buffer in TSMC40LP
- 10-bit, 125MSPS, 1.1V Pipeline IQ-ADC in SMIC40LL
- 12-bit, 160MSPS, 2.5V Current Steering IQ-DAC in TSMC40LP
- 12-bit, 640MSPS, 1.8V Current Steering IQ-DAC in TSMC28HPC