DesignWare® Data Converter IP solutions can help you bring your wireless communications SoCs to market.
Synopsys solutions for the baseband analog interface (AFE) is based on state-of-the-art data converter and PLL building blocks that will help you meet your specific application's requirements, reduce risk, and improve time-to-market. It is ideally suited for integration with digital baseband processors in complex digital SoCs, as well as in RFIC chips.
Take advantage of Synopsys' extensive expertise in wireless communications (LTE/LTA-A, WiFi.11n, WiFi.11ac, etc.) applications. Learn more about the silicon-proven DesignWare Data Converter IP that offers high performance, high speed and ultra-low power dissipation in a small area, and are available in a wide range of process nodes from 180-nm to 28-nm.
Learn more about integrating data converter IP into broadband wireless communication SoCs:
Choose the highest performing IP for your wireless communications baseband analog interface from Synopsys' comprehensive portfolio of analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), and digital-to-analog converters (DACs), which includes:
- 12-bit, 80MSPS, 0.9V High Speed SAR IQ-ADC in TSMC 28HPM
- 12-bit, 160MSPS, 0.9V High Speed SAR IQ-ADC in TSMC 28HPM
- 12-bit, 250MSPS, 1.1V Pipeline IQ-ADC with 2.5V Input Buffer in TSMC40LP
- 10-bit, 125MSPS, 1.1V Pipeline IQ-ADC in SMIC40LL
- 12-bit, 160MSPS, 2.5V Current Steering IQ-DAC in TSMC40LP