The pressure to speed multimedia SoCs for STB, OTT box, digital TV and other applications to market is strong and unrelenting.
Take advantage of Synopsys' extensive expertise in analog interfaces for multimedia imaging and digital TV SoCs, including digital TV reception (terrestrial, satellite and cable) and the analog audio and video interfaces supporting all common standards. Reduce your time to market with silicon-proven DesignWare® Data Converter IP and DesignWare Audio Analog Codec IP which offer high performance and ultra low-power dissipation in a small area, and are available in a wide range of process technologies from 180-nm to 28-nm.
Learn more about integrating data converter IP and audio analog codec IP into multimedia imaging and digital TV SoCs:
Choose the highest performing IP for your multimedia imaging and digital TV SoCs, from Synopsys' comprehensive portfolio of analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), video digital-to-analog converters (VDACs) and audio analog codecs, which includes:
- 12-bit, 320MSPS, 0.9V High Speed SAR IQ-ADC in TSMC 28HPM
- 12-bit, 250MSPS, 1.1V Pipeline IQ-ADC with 2.5V Input Buffer in TSMC40LP
- 12-bit, 100MSPS, 1.1V Pipeline IQ-ADC with 2.5V Ping-Pong Input Interface in SMIC40LL
- 10-bit, 300MSPS, 1.8V Triple Current Steering Video DAC in TSMC28HPC
- 10-bit, 300MSPS, 3.3V Quadruple Current Steering Video DAC in SMIC40LL
- 24-bit, 96dB Dynamic Range, 8 to 192kHz Stereo Audio DAC in SMIC40LL
- 24-bit, 96dB Dynamic Range, 8 to 192Khz Stereo Audio Codec in TSMC 28HPM