The pressure to speed multimedia and digital TV applications to market is strong and unrelenting.
Take advantage of Synopsys' extensive expertise in analog interfaces for multimedia and digital TV application SoCs, including digital TV reception (terrestrial, satellite and cable) and the analog audio and video interfaces supporting all common standards. Reduce your time to market with silicon-proven DesignWare® Data Converter IP
and DesignWare Audio Analog Codec IP
which offer high performance and ultra-low power dissipation in a small area, and are available in a wide range of process nodes from 180-nm to 28-nm.
Learn more about integrating data converter IP and audio analog codec IP into multimedia and digital TV SoCs:
Choose the highest performing IP for your multimedia and digital TV SoCs, from Synopsys' comprehensive portfolio of analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), video digital-to-analog converters (VDACs) and audio analog codecs, which includes:
- 12-bit, 320MSPS, 0.9V High Speed SAR IQ-ADC in TSMC 28HPM
- 12-bit, 250MSPS, 1.1V Pipeline IQ-ADC with 2.5V Input Buffer in TSMC40LP
- 12-bit, 100MSPS, 1.1V Pipeline IQ-ADC with 2.5V Ping-Pong Input Interface in SMIC40LL
- 10-bit, 300MSPS, 1.8V Triple Current Steering Video DAC in TSMC40G
- 24-bit, 96dB Dynamic Range, 8 to 192kHz Sampling Rate Stereo Audio Codec in TSMC 40LP
- 24-bit, 96dB Dynamic Range, 8 to 192kHz Stereo Audio DAC with Line Driver Outputs in SMIC40LL