In May, 2012 in the frames of Synopsys’ 25th anniversary celebrations, Synopsys Armenia employees raised money to fund eye surgeries for local children in need.
- Collected money covered eyes’ prosthetic surgeries of five children from Prkutyun center for disabled children. Below is the list of the children that underwent the surgeries:
- Elen Sargsyan, 5 years old, Kotayk region
- Hasmik Sargsyan, 9 years old, Kotayk region
- Garnik Sahakyan, 7 years old, Martuni
- Haroutyun Davtyan, 13 years old, Meghri
- Artak Toneyan, 22 years old, Vedi
The surgeries were done on June 20, 22, 27 and 28 at the Ophthalmological Center after S.V.Malayan.
Also, money raised during the celebration evening went as a financial support for Emilya Tovmasyan’s eye regular medical examination that is registered at Faith & Love organization supporting handicapped and orphan children. The organization presented Synopsys Armenia with Certificate and Letter of Appreciation.
Synopsys’ ongoing commitment to give back to the community again shows how a little contribution from each person can make a huge difference.
Synopsys Armenia CJSC
41 Arshakunyats Avenue
ViaSphere Technopark, Bldg. #1
Republic of Armenia, 0026 Yerevan
T: (37410) 49 2356
F: (37410) 29 2302
Synopsys is a registered trademark of Synopsys, Inc. Any other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned in this release are the intellectual property of their respective owners.