Synopsys Armenia is the general organizer of the annual Armenian Microelectronics Olympiad, reflecting the growing development of microelectronics design in Armenia. The competition spotlights Armenia’s brightest and most talented young engineers under the age of 30.
Goals of the Armenian Microelectronics Olympiad:
- Stimulate further development of microelectronics in Armenia and in the participant countries
- Recognize and inspire young, talented engineers
- Increase interest in microelectronics among young specialists
- Understand the level of knowledge in the field of microelectronics among young specialists in participating countries in order to make necessary adjustments to educational programs
- Create a community of young specialists involved in microelectronics
The topics of the Olympiad:
- Digital IC Design and Testing
- Analog and Mixed Signal IC Design and Testing
- Semiconductor Devices and Technology
- Mathematical and Algorithmic Issues of EDA
All participants of the Armenian Microelectronics Olympiad receive participation certificates.
OLYMPIAD TESTS AND PROBLEMS
SEVENTH ARMENIAN MICROELECTRONICS OLYMPIAD BROCHURE