The Education Leadership Award and Quality Educator Award nominations are also open. These awards, which honor and pay tribute to organizations and educators who exemplify excellence in interdisciplinary engineering education, will be announced at IEDEC. The nomination deadline is February 20, 2013.
The following keynotes and invited speakers will be presenting at this year's event:
- Resilient Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS): From Big Data to Action Webs
S. Shankar Sastry, Dean of the College of Engineering and Roy W. Carlson Professor
University of California, Berkeley
- Connecting Through the Cloud
Thomas Tremblay, Global Design, Lifecycle and Simulation Industry Manager
- Creature Arts Creation: Teaching How to Incorporate Imagination with Anatomy, Astrobiology, Modern Materials and Engineering on the Web
Shannon Gans, Co-Founder and CEO
New Deal Studios
- Engineering Sound: How the John Lennon Educational Bus is Bringing the Science, Engineering and Creative Skills Together for the Next Generation of Music
Brian Rothschild, Executive Director
John Lennon Educational Tour Bus
- SMILE: Stanford Mobile Inquiry-based Learning Environment
Paul Kim, Chief Technology Officer
Stanford Graduate School of Education
- You Can't Do That in a Virtual Classroom!
Peter Ryce, Product Evangelist
- Wireless Health: Remaking of Medicine by Pervasive Technologies
Mehran Mehregany, Professor of Engineering, Innovation Director
Case School of Engineering San Diego
Visit the IEDEC website for more information, to register and submit your educator award nominations today!
- The following new and updated courses are now available. Visit Members Only with your SolvNet ID and password to download.
- Call for Papers