The SNUG UK Call for Papers is now closed.
For more information, please contact your local Synopsys AC or email@example.com
For the complete author submission timeline, please view the Author's Kit.
Connect and share your experiences with your fellow Synopsys technology users at the 2013 Synopsys User's Group (SNUG) United Kingdom conference, May 16, 2013.
For more than 20 years, SNUG has provided a content rich forum where design professionals can gain practical knowledge about the latest design technologies and techniques. Many of the world’s top electronics and systems companies have shared their experiences using Synopsys EDA software and IP to solve difficult design challenges, improve productivity, predictability, and profitability, and ultimately accelerate the development of their innovative, differentiated end products.
- If you have used Synopsys technology to overcome difficult design issues and to accelerate your innovation, the SNUG community wants to hear from you! The SNUG 2013 program will provide insights into topics including:
- High-Performance Design (Low-Power Design, Top-Level Integration and Optimization, High Performance Methodologies for applications such as Graphics/GPUs and Processors)
- Applying Advanced Technologies (20nm, 3DIC, FinFET)
- Accelerating SoC Verification (Full Chip Validation, Digital Block Verification, Analog-Mixed-Signal Verification, Low-Power Verification, Emulation)
- Prototyping (Virtual Prototyping, HAPS, Hybrid Prototyping)
- Designing and Verifying FPGAs
- Selecting and Integrating IP
- Design for Test & Yield Analysis
- Full Custom Design
- Design Closure & IC Signoff