For further information, please contact email@example.com
If you have used Synopsys technology to overcome difficult design issues and to accelerate your innovation, the SNUG community wants to hear from you!
Share your experiences using Synopsys tools and IP at the 2015 Synopsys Users Group (SNUG) Taiwan. SNUG brings together Synopsys users, technologists and industry experts for your local technical conference devoted to the challenges of electronic design and verification.
As a published SNUG author you will increase your visibility in the local design and worldwide Synopsys User communities. In addition to the recognition, you'll be eligible for significant cash awards.
The call for papers is open April 8 - June 10, 2015. The SNUG Taiwan Technical Committee will review the submitted proposals and notify authors about preliminary program acceptance by June 11, 2015.
We have a preliminary list of topics to get you started. But, don't let that limit your ideas or innovation in your submission.
- Accelerating SoC Verification (Verification Planning, Full Chip, Block, Coverage, Analog-Mixed Signal, Verification IP (VIP), Dynamic and Static Low Power, CDC Checking)
- Advanced Application Methodologies (ARM, Graphics/GPUs, Processors)
- Advanced Design Methodologies (High Performance, Low Power, Area Optimization)
- Applying Advanced Technologies (10/14/16/20nm, 3DIC, FinFET)
- Characterization (Standard Cell, Memory, I/Os, Complex Cells)
- Design Closure and IC Sign-off (DRC/LVS, STA, Extraction)
- Design-for-Test (DFT) and Yield Analysis
- FPGA Design and Verification
- FPGA Prototyping (Virtual Prototyping, HAPS, Hybrid Prototyping)
- Full Custom Design Flows
- High Performance SoC Emulation and Transaction Based Acceleration
- Integrating IP into SoC Designs
- Maximizing Results with Established Technology Nodes
- Managing and Optimizing the Compute Infrastructure for EDA Applications
- System Design and Validation
Please carefully read the following notice before submitting your written materials to the SNUG program.
By submitting materials to the SNUG program you and your employer are giving Synopsys the following rights: (1) to reproduce, publish and distribute the submitted materials on the SNUG web site for access by Synopsys employees, contractors, and licensees.
It is your responsibility to confirm that your employer agrees to the use described above. You and your employer reserve the right to modify the submitted materials at any time. Synopsys shall reproduce any copyright or other legal notices that you include in your submitted materials. Synopsys will not use your submitted materials for product marketing purposes without first obtaining your express written consent.
Complete information about how to submit a proposal and submission deadlines, can be found in the SNUG Taiwan Author’s Kit.
Please contact the SNUG Team if you have any questions.