SNUG Singapore Call for Papers is closed. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have used Synopsys technology to overcome difficult design issues and to accelerate your innovation, the SNUG community wants to hear from you!
Share your experiences using Synopsys tools and IP at the 2015 Synopsys Users Group (SNUG) Singapore. SNUG brings together Synopsys users, technologists and industry experts for your local technical conference devoted to the challenges of electronic design and verification.
As a published SNUG author you will increase your visibility in the local design and worldwide Synopsys User communities. In addition to the recognition, you'll be eligible for significant cash awards.
The call for papers is open February 26, 2015 with a preliminary abstract due by March 30, 2015. The SNUG Singapore Technical Committee will review the submitted proposals and notify authors about preliminary program acceptance by April 17, 2015.
We have a preliminary list of topics to get you started. But, don't let that limit your ideas or innovation in your submission.
- Advanced Application Methodologies (ARM, Graphics/GPUs, Processors)
- Advanced Design Methodologies (High Performance, Low Power, Area Optimization)
- Design-for-Test (DFT) and Yield Analysis
- Accelerating SoC Verification (Verification Planning, Full Chip, Block, Coverage, Analog-Mixed Signal, Verification IP (VIP), Dynamic and Static Low Power, CDC Checking)
- High Performance SoC Emulation and Transaction Based Acceleration
- Applying Advanced Technologies (10/14/16/20nm, 3DIC, FinFET)
- Maximizing Results with Established Technology Nodes
- Characterization (Standard Cell, Memory, I/Os, Complex Cells)
- FPGA Design and Verification
- FPGA Prototyping (Virtual Prototyping, HAPS, Hybrid Prototyping)
- System Design and Validation
- Design Closure and IC Sign-off (DRC/LVS, STA, Extraction)
- Full Custom Design Flows
- Integrating IP into SoC Designs
- Managing and Optimizing the Compute Infrastructure for EDA Applications
Please carefully read the following notice before submitting your written materials to the SNUG program.
By submitting materials to the SNUG program you and your employer are giving Synopsys the following rights: (1) to reproduce, publish and distribute the submitted materials on the SNUG web site for access by Synopsys employees, contractors, and licensees.
It is your responsibility to confirm that your employer agrees to the use described above. You and your employer reserve the right to modify the submitted materials at any time. Synopsys shall reproduce any copyright or other legal notices that you include in your submitted materials. Synopsys will not use your submitted materials for product marketing purposes without first obtaining your express written consent.
For the complete author submission timeline, please view the SNUG Singapore Author’s Kit.
If you have questions, please contact the SNUG Singapore Team