SNUG India Call for Papers is Closed. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have used Synopsys technology to overcome difficult design issues and to accelerate your innovation, the SNUG community wants to hear from you!
Share your experiences using Synopsys tools and IP at the 2016 Synopsys Users Group (SNUG) India. SNUG India brings together more than 3000 Synopsys users, technologists and industry experts for India’s largest technical conference devoted to the challenges of electronic design and verification.
As a published SNUG author you will increase your visibility in the local design and worldwide Synopsys User communities. In addition to the professional recognition, you’ll be eligible for significant cash awards.
The call for papers is closed. The SNUG Technical Committee will review submitted proposals and notify authors about abstract acceptance by March 18, 2016.
We have a preliminary list of topics to get you started. But, don’t let that limit your ideas or innovation in your submission.
- Advanced Application Methodologies (ARM, Graphics/GPUs, Processors)
- Advanced Design Methodologies (High Performance, Low Power, Area Optimization, Time to Market)
- Low Power Design, Analysis and Power Reduction Methodologies, Static Low Power Checks, RTL Power Estimation and Optimization.
- Test Automation (DFT Implementation, DFT-Checks, Yield Analysis, ATPG, Diagnostics, Compression)
- Static Verification ( Lint, Timing Constraints/Exception Verification, Clock Domain Crossing, Connectivity)
- Accelerating SoC Verification (Verification Planning & Methodology, Coverage, Verification IP (VIP), Dynamic Low Power Verification, UVM, Debug Methodology, Automatic Assertion Generation)
- High Performance SoC Emulation and Transaction Based Acceleration
- Advanced Node Technology (7/10/14/16nm, 3DIC, FinFET)
- Accelerating Functional ECOs
- Characterization (Standard Cell, Memory, I/Os, Complex Cells)
- Custom Design and AMS Simulation Methodologies
- FPGA Design and Verification
- Prototyping (Virtual Prototyping, HAPS, Hybrid Prototyping)
- System Design and Validation
- Design Closure and IC Signoff (DRC/LVS, STA, Extraction)
- Integrating IP into SoC Designs
- Addressing Software Quality and Security
- Formal Verification
Please carefully read the following notice before submitting your written materials to the SNUG program.
By submitting materials to the SNUG program you and your employer are giving Synopsys the following rights: to reproduce, publish and distribute the submitted materials on the SNUG web site for access by Synopsys employees, contractors, and licensees.
It is your responsibility to confirm that your employer agrees to the use described above. You and your employer reserve the right to modify the submitted materials at any time. Synopsys shall reproduce any copyright or other legal notices that you include in your submitted materials. Synopsys will not use your submitted materials for product marketing purposes without first obtaining your express written consent.
If you have any questions about this copyright statement, please contact the SNUG team before submitting your proposal.
For the complete author submission timeline, please view the Author's Kit.
If you have questions, please contact the SNUG Team