Call for Papers is closed. Please contact the SNUG team with any questions.
Have you used Synopsys technology to overcome difficult design issues? Increase your visibility and help others in the design community by submitting a paper and presenting at SNUG Austin 2016. In addition to the professional recognition, you’ll be eligible for significant cash awards*. The abstract submission deadline is Tuesday, May 24, 2016.
SNUG has a proven process and dedicated technical committee of local Synopsys Users committed to working with you to create and deliver an award-winning paper and conference presentation based on your real-world experiences with Synopsys tools and IP.
To get you started we've outlined a preliminary list of topics for your consideration:
- Advanced Application Methodologies (ARM, GPUs, CPUs)
- Advanced Design Methodologies (High Performance, Low Power, Area Optimization, Time to Market)
- Low Power Design, Analysis and Power Reduction Methodologies and Techniques
- Test Automation (Design-for-Test, Yield Analysis, ATPG, Diagnostics, Compression)
- Accelerating SoC Verification (Verification Planning, Full Chip, Block, Coverage, Analog-Mixed Signal, Verification IP, Dynamic and Static Low Power, CDC Checking, UVM Verification)
- High Performance SoC Emulation and Transaction Based Acceleration
- Applying Advanced Technologies (7/10/14/16nm, 3DIC, FinFET)
- Maximizing Results with Established Technology Nodes (28nm and above)
- Formal Verification
- Accelerating Functional ECOs
- Characterization (Standard Cell, Memory, I/O, Complex Cells)
- FPGA Design and Verification
- Prototyping (Virtual Prototyping, HAPS, Hybrid Prototyping)
- System Design and Validation
- Design Closure and IC Signoff (DRC/LVS, STA, Extraction)
- Full Custom Design and Methodologies
- Integrating IP into SoC Designs
- Addressing Software Quality and Security Concerns
Want to know more? Review the SNUG Call for Papers FAQ
Have a question? Ask your SNUG Team
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Innovation, Your Community
*Please check your company's conference participation & award policies.