|Vayavya is an Electronic System Level (ESL) Design company founded in 2006 and headquartered in Belgaum, India. Vayavya system design tools enable delivery of firmware, board support packages, and device drivers.|
Vayavya provides design services in the following areas:
- OS porting, firmware, board support packages (BSPs) and device driver development
- System integration services for set-top boxes and analog TV/digital TV product development
- System-level software validation services
- SystemC based modeling/prototyping design services
- Expertise also includes:
- Middleware porting and integration
- Multimedia, audio, and video
- Firmware and device drivers
- Application development
ARC-specific Support Details
For ARC™ customers, Vayavya Labs can provide device drivers for multiple operating systems, including MQX RTOS and Linux.
Learn more about how Vayavya Labs and Synopsys work together.