| Express Logic, Inc. is a privately held software company based in San Diego, California. Founded in 1996, Express Logic’s mission is to provide the highest quality software solutions for deeply embedded applications. Many of our customers are manufacturing companies who must program embedded devices, produce them in high volume at low cost, and get them to market quickly. These customers include HP, Welch-Allyn, Broadcom, Samsung, and others in the fields of consumer electronics, industrial control, and medical devices. Over 1 billion such products have been produced and sold, with ThreadX-inside. |
Express Logic has developed and introduced to market the following embedded software products:
- ThreadX® – a real-time operating system (RTOS) designed to be small, fast, and royalty-free. ThreadX is intended for deeply embedded applications where efficiency and small size are important, and where low cost is essential.
- NetX™ Duo – a full TCP/IPv4/IPv6 networking dual-stack for embedded applications. NetX Duo was developed in-house from scratch, expressly suited for the needs of embedded systems. NetX Duo is intended for embedded products that need fast network processing in a small footprint.
- FileX™ – a full MS-DOS compatible file system for embedded applications that need data storage capability. FileX is intended for those applications needing fast access to data, MS-DOS compatibility, and a small footprint.
- USBX™ – a full host/device USB support suite, including 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 and OTG capabilities. Designed to be small in size, fully integrated with ThreadX, and provided in full source code form.
- PEGX™ - an easy-to-use GUI development toolkit
- Certification Pack™ - a 100% turnkey package of validation materials and code suitable for use in meeting safety-critical regulatory standards in aviation, medical, and industrial markets.
- TraceX® - a real-time program analysis tool that provides a graphical view of system operation over a period of time. Like a logic analyzer for software, TraceX uncovers system anomalies and enables the developer to gain a greater insight into the operation of his/her programs.
ARC-specific Support Details
Express Logic products are available in support of Synopsys DesignWare® ARC® 600 and ARC 700 series architectures.
Learn more about how Express Logic and Synopsys work together.