Synopsys at DAC Mobile App – Download Now!
Going to DAC? Download the Synopsys at DAC mobile app onto your Android or iOS device for fast access to all DAC-related activities, including demos, special events, and product information.
- Features Include:
- Event List: Description and location of all DAC events
- DAC Map: Maps of the DAC exhibit hall, Moscone Center meeting rooms, and Marriott ballrooms
- University Program: Recommended activities for university faculty and students
- Twitter: View and post DAC-related tweets using #49DAC
- QR Code Game: Synopsys QR Code Quest game and QR code scanner software. Play to win prizes!
- Briefcase: QR code scans will allow you to collect content in your virtual briefcase to view at your leisure
The following new and updated courses are now available. Visit Members Only with your SolvNet ID and password to download.
- Full Semester Curriculum:
- Short Lectures/Labs:
ASQED Microelectronic Olympiad – Sign Up Now!
The ASQED Microelectronic Olympiad, sponsored by Synopsys, is an educational contest intended to spotlight engineering students and young engineers active in the field of microelectronics. The Olympiad consists of a written test covering a variety of topics related to digital and analog circuit design. The competition will take place during the 4th Asia Symposium on Quality Electronic Design event on July 9th, 2012 in Penang Malaysia. Register Now!