Call for Papers is Closed.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
For the complete author submission timeline, please view the Author's Kit.
For more than 20 years, SNUG has provided a content rich forum where design professionals can gain practical knowledge about the latest design technologies and techniques. Many of the world’s top electronics and systems companies have shared their experiences using Synopsys EDA software and IP to solve difficult design challenges, improve productivity, predictability, and profitability, and ultimately accelerate the development of their innovative, differentiated end products.
If you have used Synopsys technology to overcome difficult design issues and to accelerate your innovation, the SNUG community wants to hear from you! The SNUG India 2013 program will provide insights into topics including:
- RTL to GDSII Design Flows
- Advanced Physical Design
- High-Performance Design Challenges
- Advanced Functional Verification and Methodology
- Low-Power Design and Verification
- System Design and Validation
- Sign-off Convergence
- Design for Test
- Standard Cell/IOs/Memory/Complex Cell Characterization
- FPGA Design and Prototyping
- Analog/Mixed-Signal Design & Verification
- Advanced Technologies (20nm, FinFET, 2.5D/3D-IC)